There are many reason you should form a company in Belize, including tax exemptions, effective estate management and being able to protect your assets for the long term. Company formation can seem a daunting prospect, especially in an offshore location, but provided all the paperwork is filed correctly and properly registered, you're free to start trading. Here at Coddan, we have a team of experts ready and waiting to help with the formation of a company in Belize. We'll take care of all the red tape so you don't have to. Everything can be done online and we'll make sure the process is completed in as little as two days, meaning you don’t have to wait to get down to business
- Low set up costs and annual maintenance.
- Fast incorporation process. Normally completed in 1 business day.
- No requirements of a minimum paid up capital.
- No requirements for accounting, reporting, filing and auditing.
- Highest level of privacy protection, anonymity and confidentiality.
- Information of shareholders, directors and beneficial owners is not part of any public record.
- ZERO TAX on any kind of income.
Our step-by-step off-shore business incorporation guide to registering a company in Belize: If you want to form a company, it is worth considering whether you could benefit from an offshore incorporation. Many people are opting to take advantage of company formation abroad, particularly in countries like Belize.